After replacing the drum units DR251CL in your HL3150CDN and HL3170CDW colour laser printer you’ll have to reset the page counter.
The following steps are the procedure to perform the counter reset…
- Turn the printer power switch on.
- Press “Up“ key while holding down the “Go” button.
- Use the up or down key to select Drum Unit and press “OK“.
- Use the up or down key to select the colour you want to reset and press “OK“.
- Press up arrow for reset.
For use on Brother HL3150CDN and HL3170CDW series colour printers.
Note: This should get you printing again. If you have not replaced the drum your printing will drop in quality as the drum wears down. You’ll still need to replace the drum at some stage. REMEMBER to reset the counter when you replace the drum unit.